- need positives and negatives to playing seven card stud (which is a type of poker F.Y.I.) writing a paper for class
Commercial Link from Sponsor towards Bwin -
Answer by Jim W
We dont learn how to play.
Gambling is illegal.
Winnings are considered found revenue, however losing originates from the lease cash.
- I know the rest of the acronym is Holdem, Omaha, Razz, and Seven-card stud, whats the other one?
Answer by iz R
Its omaha “8 or better” for the low.
- I know texas holdem, omaha, 5 and 7 card stud, and 5 card draw. I also have a general idea on how to play high/low but Im not sure about all the exact details. What are the other types?
Answer by Miss D
There are MANY different varients of poker all over the world.
They get into 3 primary categories:
* Draw poker: Games inside that players are dealt a complete hand, hidden, plus then boost it by substituting cards. The most commonly known of these is Five-card draw.
* Stud poker: Games inside that every player receives a mixture of face-up cards plus face-down cards inside numerous betting rounds. The most commonly known of these are Seven-card stud plus Five-card stud.
* Community card poker: Games inside that every players incomplete hidden hand is combined with shared face-up cards. The most commonly known of these are Texas hold em plus Omaha holdem.
These are other kinds which I understand about: manila, pineapple, tahoe, shanghai, billabong, guts, plus caribbean.